I hate buying snacks and I hate having snack wrappers everywhere.
So I usually scroll through pinterest and find some recipes to save for later or make. Today I was inspired by a recipe of peanut butter, honey, vanilla.You melt peanut butter mix the vanilla and cheerios and let it sit and you have bites of yummy.I decided to make my own version of that.
The lazy mom bark
- 2 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Half teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups Honey nut cheerios
- Half cup Powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- .put peanut butter cinnamon and vanilla in microwave safe bowl
- Microwave 45 seconds or until peanut butter is liquidy
- Mix until peanut butter and cinnamon and vanilla are combined
- Add cheerios and mix throughly
- Spread on a pan.
- In separate bowl add confectioners sugar to milk if too runny add more sugar.
- Drizzle over cheerio mix and place in freezer until the mix is solid.
- Cut with knife to separate peices
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Let me know how yours turned out!Cassie